Scihost, founded in 2015 is a platform for academic exchange and association. The aim of the conferences is to promote and encourage research activities at international level. This international platform for agriculture, biotechnology, computer, electrical, electronics, engineering, health sciences , medical and social sciences professionals/professors/students/researchers to exchange ideas, knowledge and networking at 100+ international conferences. These conferences are supported by 100+ journals from different fields. [Note: The old name of Scihost is a Scientific Group]
The Scihost is devoted to merit in the development of knowledge-based products and services for the educational, scientific, professional, research, and student communities internationally. All Scihost events are disciplinary and also multi-disciplinary. The Scihost are pleased to invite academicians, researchers, practitioners, students and other delegates to our academic conferences and workshops organized in the most attractive locations throughout the world. We collaborate with a number of prestigious universities and famed research centers whose premises are used during our conferences in order to provide the best facilities for participants. Our events encourage research presentations from multidisciplinary fields. However, the submission of other topics for consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions across a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.
Submissions are invited into the following areas:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Arts and Education
- Biological Sciences
- Business & Management
- Chemistry & Materials Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Energy & Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
The Scihost has the following core objectives:
- To conduct quality research and development events by organizing the conferences and workshops.
- To provide a forum for discussion for all the delegated representing a wide range of disciplines.
- To identify issues and critical challenges related from applied sciences to social sciences to help develop research culture at national and international level.
- To build networking with academicians, researchers and officials from other countries.
- To offer interesting cultural visits during each of our events.
- To become as a body involved in conducting and coordinating research pertaining from applied sciences to social sciences issues across the world.